
"You wanted, not to tell me why
Why and how you had the heart to fuck my whole life
That's just so you
And now I've moved on by myself
And maybe I won't forgive
I'll just forget you lived
And I hope it hurts
(...)
You taught me how to hate you
And I was so in love"
"You want me to believe
You were thinking about me
It isn't hard for me to see you didn't stop for anything
How about me being half awake and crying
Lying on the floor and waiting for the break of day
Didn't think about tearing me apart,
At any moment in the night you could have tried to make it right
Give me one good reason why in time I should believe in you
You had me, you had it, everything"
Why and how you had the heart to fuck my whole life
That's just so you
And now I've moved on by myself
And maybe I won't forgive
I'll just forget you lived
And I hope it hurts
(...)
You taught me how to hate you
And I was so in love"
"You want me to believe
You were thinking about me
It isn't hard for me to see you didn't stop for anything
How about me being half awake and crying
Lying on the floor and waiting for the break of day
Didn't think about tearing me apart,
At any moment in the night you could have tried to make it right
Give me one good reason why in time I should believe in you
You had me, you had it, everything"
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário