
How come something so good sometimes tastes me so bad? How come I'm so into you and at the same time I want you so far away?
I hug you!
I hold you!
I kiss you!
And I know exactly what I feel, and nowadays is so hard to me to know what I feel.
I'm always in another world, I never listen to nothing but I can recite you with closed eyes.
I see you in my mirror. The marks upon my skin. The way you draw yourself in me.
I breathe you!
I breathe you when I have no air. I breathe you even when I have air. And then I panic.
I cut you of me. I suffocate myself so you get out of me. I cry in rage because of what you have done to me and I kill you piece by piece.
I only stop when you bleed. When a tear escape from your eyes. And your pain becames louder then silence.
So I lean to you.
I beg you to draw yourself a little bit more in my skin, and I breathe deep and peacefully just by feeling you crawling underneath my skin. Filling up every inch of me.
You are my drug.
You are my medicine.
So tell me...
How come something so good sometimes tastes me so bad? How come I'm so into you and at the same time I want you so far away?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário